Saturday 28 February 2015

February Favourites!

The end of another month... Where in the world is 2015 going!?

I haven't quite been on top of my game with monthly favourite posts since, well, April... Each month I mean to sit down and talk about the products I've been loving, but for one reason or another I never get round to it... 

Although I could ramble on about many many products that have made their way into my make-up collection, I'll try and restrain myself from making this into the longest post ever, and stick with the most-loved additions.


Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, February Favourites


 Starting with skincare, I've fallen head over heels in love with the Nivea Regenerating Night Cream, and have seen a great improvement in the quality of my skin since using it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and replenished, and I never go to sleep without applying it!

Foundation is pretty much the basis for all makeup, and is what sets disaster apart from perfection. Having a good foundation that matches my skin-tone, doesn't make my face look 'caked', but also provides decent coverage is a rarity to find, unless of course it's way over my budget... Thankfully, those days are over! My go-to foundation this month has been the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation, in the shade Rose Pearl. After seeing an improvement in both the weather and my complexion recently, I didn't feel the need for a matte foundation or something that had great coverage. I'm in awe of the dewy effect this foundation has on my skin, yet also conceals most of any blemishes I do have... All in all, I love it!


Normally I'm not much of a blusher girl, but since recently buying the Milani Baked Blush in the shade Luminoso, my opinions have changed! It's a shimmery peach-toned colour, which I've found perfect to add a sense of warmth to my face, without looking like a circus clown... It's quickly become a staple in not only my collection, but also my everyday routine...



Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, February Favourites

I'm all for smokey eyes, but it's very easy to over-do it for a typical day at school or work... I've found that using the matte colours in the Zoeva Naturally Yours palette is great for dimension and looking like you've made that little extra effort, when in reality, you've simply swept some neutral colours on your eyelids! 

Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, February Favourites
Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, February Favourites
From top to bottom - Timeless Chic, Soft
and Sexy, Pure
The look I've been sporting this month consists of three of the four matte shadows as shown above, using the lighter one Pure on the whole eyelid, Soft and Sexy in the outer corner to middle area as well as in the crease, and if I'm feeling a little daring, I'll add some Timeless Chic to the very outer corner and blend it for that extra smokey feel...


Beauty Blog, Lifestyle Blog, Makeup, Blogger Photography, February Favourites

Lastly in regards to makeup, is a long-loved product which has been re-discovered. I've been using The Body Shop Honey Bronzer a lot this month, and after taking a break from it to try out some alternatives, I've found myself always going back to it... It's been a product I couldn't live without!


After feeling like my hair had been lacking in softness and was looking slightly dull, I incorporated the Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence spray into my haircare routine. By simply spritzing some of the gorgeously smelling spray on my hair before drying, any split ends I had have been banished, and my hair has never looked better. One of the downsides to having dyed hair is the damage it can cause, not to mention damage done by heat... However, I've found this product to be a god-send, and use it every time after I shower!


What have your February favourites been? Leave me a comment and let me know!


Chloe

3 comments:

  1. I love the neutrals in that Zoeva palette! I've been looking for a new blusher for ages and I also hate wearing it due to looking like a clown, so I may just have to invest in that Milani blusher :)

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're in need of a new blusher I would definitely recommend this one! I bought mine for just under £5 from Amazon so it's not only a great product but it's affordable too!

      Delete
  2. Good day very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally. PLease check link 192.168 l 254.254 to see more information

    ReplyDelete