Monday 11 August 2014

TMI Tag

Considering I haven't written a post in a while, I really wanted to just sit down and do something, without planning a post or spending several hours writing it... 
The TMI tag, or Too Much Information tag, has been going around for quite some time now, and although I'm late to the bandwagon, I decided to give it a shot, and let you know a little bit more about me...

1. What are you wearing? I'm wearing a pair of denim jeans from Dorothy Perkins, and a navy top from Next, which says 'love' on it with a couple of silver studs.

2. Ever been in love? Do fictional characters count?... Honestly, no...
3. Ever had a terrible break-up? Considering I've never actually been in a relationship before, nope.
4. How tall are you? I'm 5ft 5in
5. How much do you weigh? Twice as much as half of me.
6. Any tattoos? Nope!
7. Any piercings? Nothing other than my earlobes.
8. OTP? I'd have to say... Either Hazel and Gus from TFIOS, or, myself with Dylan O'Brien...
9. Favourite show? I can't choose just one! My absolute favourites are Pretty Little Liars, Revenge, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf and New Girl... Wow I watch too much TV...
10. Favourite bands? Biffy Clyro and Imagine Dragons
11. Something you miss? At the current time, I'm missing my summer holiday from last month when I went to Egypt, I had such an amazing time and met some equally amazing people, and I wish I could re-live the entire two weeks I spent there.
12. Favourite song? I definitely can't choose just one... I love love love Different People by Biffy Clyro, but I'm also listening to Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan.
13. How old are you? I'm 17.
14. Zodiac sign? Cancer.
15. Quality you look for in a partner? A good sense of humour is really important to me, and general kindness to other people is always a great quality.
16. Favourite quote? "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, but you do have some say in who hurts you" - John Green.
17. Favourite actor? Again, I can't choose one, so I'd have to say Robert Downey Jr, Zac Efron, Dylan O'Brien and Channing Tatum.
18. Favourite colour? Aqua blue.
19. Loud or soft music? Both; the genre of music I listen to always depends on my mood.
20. Where do you go when you're sad? I tend to go and sulk in my bedroom like any teenager would, but I go to my friends. I know they'd never judge me for anything and they're always there to support me; a shoulder to cry on and ears to listen.
21. How long does it take you to shower? If we're talking just a general shower including hair washing, I'd say ten minutes. If leg shaving is involved, fifteen, and if there's some philosophical thinking or singing in the shower, then I'd say half an hour...
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I guess it depends on what I'm doing in the day, but I'd say anywhere between twenty and fifty minutes...
23. Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
24. Turn on? Someone with a great smile who can make me laugh, and I'm kind of attracted to guys with stubble... 
25. Turn off? Arrogance.
26. The reason I started a blog? I guess it was a way for me to write what I want, but being able to share it and hopefully give some kind of advice to at least one person in the world.
27. Fears? I think my biggest fear in life is disappointing those who mean the world to me, and that I'll never know what true happiness is.
28. Last thing that made you cry? When I was leaving Egypt, I cried a heck of a lot...
29. Last time you said you loved someone? Today, to my Mum.
30. Meaning behind your blog? Chloe Marie is my first and middle name.
31. Last book you read? You're the One That I Want, by Giovanna Fletcher, it was such an adorable book and I couldn't put it down!
32. The book you're currently reading? Second Chance Summer, by Morgan Matson. I'm only up to chapter five, but the plot has already unfolded and it's safe to say I am very curious about a number of things in it...
33. Last show you watched? I caught up on the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars last night.
34. Last person you talked to? The last person I spoke to was my sister.
35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted? The last person I texted was Connor, and he's one of my best friends.
36. Favourite food? Oh god... I genuinely can't choose... Let's just say Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream... or the Raspberry Cheesecake cookies from Subway...
37. Place you want to visit? I'd love to go back to Italy, but I'd love to visit the USA.
38. Last place you were? I spent the past week down in Cornwall on a little break with my Dad and sister, visiting my Auntie and her family.
39. Do you have a crush? Yes, but, spoilers ;)
40. Last time you kissed someone? Never... 
41. Last time you were insulted? Probably earlier in the week, my friends insult me all the time... 
42. Favourite flavour of sweets? Hands down, Pear Drops. I'm actually eating some right now.
43. What instruments do you play? I don't play any instruments, but I'm hoping to start self-teaching myself guitar soon.
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? Definitely my Roman coin necklace from River Island, I love it so much that I have it in both silver and gold!
45. Last sport you played? I played catch with a ball on the beach in Cornwall earlier in the week... does that count?
46. Last song you sang? All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran.
47. Favourite chat up line? Okay so Connor actually told me about this one, and it makes me laugh every single time, '"is your dad a thief? Because someone stole the stars, and put them in your eyes" 
48. Have you ever used it? Unless I'm joking around with Connor, then no, and I don't plan to!
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? On Friday, I went mini-golfing with my cousins Jono and Alex, and we went swimming afterwards. 
50. Who should answers these questions next? YOU! Yes, you! Whether it's a blog post, a YouTube video, a Facebook status or even just answering these questions in a private journal; go and answer them! 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my answers to these 50 random questions!


Chloe


No comments:

Post a Comment